Showing items filed under “Church Fellowship”
The sanctuary is open Monday through Saturday for prayer and communion from 6:30 to 7:30 (7:30-8:30 Saturdays.) Wednesday mornings, from 6:30 to 7:45, we gather for a time of worship and communion, with Scripture and devotions at 7:30. Our daily Scripture reading can be found here. You can locate web-versions of prayer books The Divine Hours or Common Prayer here.
Take some time to meet with the Lord and find refreshment as you head into your day. Come and go as you need to and remember that coffee is always available in the coffeehouse.
Throughout the week of Easter we gather to celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. Listed below are the times in which we will gather to fellowship and remember our Lord and Savior.
- Palm Sunday Jesus Feast, Sunday April 13th, 6 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday, Thursday April 17th, 7 p.m.
- Good Friday at the Father's House, Friday April 18th, 7 p.m.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday April 19th, 10 a.m.
- Easter Morning Celebration, Sunday April 20th, 10 a.m.